Altair Hypercam 533C Colour Camera
Altair AA533CTEC has a 14bit Sony IMX533 Back Side Illuminated Sensor with very high sensitivity.
Lower read noise and higher sensitivity, easily outperforms front illuminated CCD cameras at a more competitive price point.
Zero Amp Glow makes the AA533CTEC a pleasure to image with, and the 3.76um pixels in a square format make targets easy to frame, especially galaxies!
2 Stage TEC Cooling reduces thermal noise to negligible levels and the camera sensor is guaranteed not to frost for two years due to the special chamber design. A heated anti reflection coated optical window reduces the chance of dew formation on the front glass.Hypercam AA533C headlines:
- 9mp size Back Illuminated Sony IMX533 sensor with 16mm diagonal
- 14bit ADC yields 16,384 grey levels in the image
- Zero Amp Glow even at 10mins exposure
- Special ?Ultra Low Read Noise? mode
- True Hardware Binning
- 2 Stage TEC Cooling
- Heated Optical Window
- 2 year warranty, with no sensor frosting guarantee**
- USB3.0/USB2.0 connector with rear USB2.0 hub (2x ports)
- 12v power is required to run this camera.
- Included armoured case
- Included basic 240~110v compatible 12v DC power supply with your choice UK, USA or EU plug
- Software & drivers downloadable at www.altairastro.help
Scope of Delivery:
- Software download
|Cooling||2-Stage Peltier Cooling, 40°C below ambient Temperature|
|Connections||USB3.0 / USB 2.0|
|Power Supply||12V, 3A|
|Sensor type||Sony IMX533 Colour CMOS Back Side Illuminated|
|Sensor size||16mm x 16mm|
|Horizonal Resolution||3000 Px|
|Vertical Resolution||3000 Px|